About Tour de Fuzz
Tour de Fuzz is a spectacular Sonoma County ride benefiting two great law enforcement nonprofit organizations:
Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Service of Sonoma County and
Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Foundation
Tour de Fuzz: One Unique Cycling Event
As a recreational ride bringing people together, Tour de Fuzz offers 3 terrific route options: the Enthusiast 50K (about 32 miles), the Roadie 100K (about 64 miles) and the Commando 100-miler.
- Beautiful wine country ride — with one of our rest stops at a local winery.
- Finish Line BBQ Celebration with some of the best barbecue pork and chicken you will ever taste. Vegetarian food too, by local Amy's Kitchen!
- Lagunitas Beer & Francis Ford Coppola wine included!
- Amazing Rest Stops with a lot to choose from - from great energy options to fresh fruit to Boudin cookies!
- Post-ride entertainment: Great music, pool, demos!
- Geysers King/Queen-of-the-Mountain Challenge for Commando (100-mile) riders - 10 winners get a polka dot jersey!
- Free Friday night early registration and social hour for our riders. Come to our venue and have a beer or glass of wine on us and enjoy some true Sonoma County hospitality.
- Full SAG support - in case you have any difficulties, we'll be there!