About Tour de Fuzz
Tour de Fuzz is a spectacular Sonoma County ride benefiting two great law enforcement nonprofit organizations:
Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Service of Sonoma County and
Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Foundation
Tour de Fuzz: One Unique Cycling Event
As a recreational ride bringing people together, Tour de Fuzz offers 3 terrific route options: the Enthusiast 50K (about 32 miles), the Roadie 100K (about 64 miles) and the Commando 100-miler.
- Beautiful wine country ride — with one of our rest stops at a local winery.
- Finish Line BBQ Celebration with some of the best barbecue pork and chicken you will ever taste.
- Fresh food from Sonoma County's finest: Lagunitas beer, Costeaux Bakery, Sonoma County wines, great treats from Whole Foods and so much more! Oh, and did someone mention ice cream after the ride? You're in for a treat!
- Post-ride entertainment including exhibits featuring SWAT, bomb squad, law enforcement robotics, Police K9s and more. And great music, food, and so much fun. Tickets are avaiable for non-riders too, so bring family and friends for a ton of fun.
- Geysers King-of-the-Mountain/Queen-of-the-Mountain Challenge for Commando (100-mile) riders. Great prizes for the winners.
- Free Friday night early registration and social hour for our riders. Come to our venue and have a beer or glass of wine on us and enjoy some true Sonoma County hospitality.
- Full SAG support - in case you have any difficulties, we'll be there!
- Benefiting two great charities. When you ride the Tour de Fuzz, you support the Law Enforcement Chaplaincy Foundation and the Law Enforcement Chaplaincy of Sonoma County — building better communities locally and throughout North America.
Tour de Fuzz is sponsored through the following bike clubs: Sonoma County Road Dogs, bike club of the Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office, BlueLine Cycling, bike club of the Santa Rosa Police Department, and Red Peloton, the premiere Sonoma County race club.